When you suffer from a heart condition, it is normal that doctors would give you a list of food that you must not eat. Given such, there would be times when you will feel deprived to even satisfy your snack craving. Good thing there are some healthy snacks that you can munch on without worrying about your heart. These are:
- Omelet (Egg white and spinach): Those who suffer from borderline HDL can enjoy eggs so long as it will be mixed with spinach.
- Omelet (egg white and mushroom): This is great for anyone with heart issues as it combines tasteful treat yet low in caloric level.
- Crepes made with egg white and whole wheat: This snack is not just delicious but also packed with nutrients.
- Dalia Upma: This is a fiber rich food full of vitamins and minerals.
- Sandwich (Brown bread, green peas, and carrot): This snack is a good source of protein and preparation very easy.
For anyone with heart conditions, to live longer can be a challenge. With the right kind of food and exercise, you can live well and longer.