A common type of arthritis is called gout. The condition causes pain, stiffness, swelling of a joint in an intense way. The big toe joint is usually affected.
Over time, gout can quickly attacks and also keep on coming back. It gradually harms the tissues in the inflamed region. This is also linked to increased cases of metabolic and cardiovascular disease. It causes the patient to experience extreme pain.
Gout is more common in men yet women after menopause stage can also experience it.
Good Facts To Know
* This disease is a form of arthritis that is due to too much uric acid present in the bloodstream.
* Symptoms can be caused by the uric acid crystals accumulation in the joints.
* This can affects the joint in the big toe base.
* It attacks without any sign, particularly in midnight.
* Certain medicines like NSAIDs and corticosteroids can help relieve most gout cases.
Check here to learn more