A range of foot abnormalities often congenital or starts right at birth is called clubfoot. This is when the foot of the baby is twisted out of position or shape. The disease is when the tissues that connect the muscles to the tendons are shorter than the normal. This is a quite common birth defect.
The condition can be mild or severe in type. Around half of babies born with this condition have it in both feet. Having such can be harder for one to walk properly. Thus, it is recommended to get treatment after birth.
* Top part of the foot has increasing arch and turn the heel in an inward motion.
* The foot can severely be turned and may appear like it is upside down
* There in underdeveloped calf muscles in the affected leg
* Affected foot can be about a centimeter shorter than the unaffected foot
– Stretching and casting called Ponseti method
Learn more here