Whatever we consume leaves both good and bad effect on our health. This is the reason why some people on low-fat diet succumb to a heart attack while people on completely different diet manages to live a healthy life. If you are concerned for your heart health, here are a few tips to lower heart attack:
1. Regular Exercise: Moderate physical activity lowers your chances of a heart attack. 30 minutes of daily exercise gets your heart pumping at least 5 days a week. People with a tight schedule should include a 15-minute walk in the morning and another before lunch, every day.
2. Healthy Meal: If you stick to a healthy diet, you could lower your odds of getting heart disease.Fill your plate with different kinds of fruits, veggies, whole grains, fish and lean meats.
3. Have Some Alchohol: If you drink, any type of alcohol helps your heart, but use caution. Too much raises your risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
4. Quite Smoke or Don’t Smoke: Smoking dramatically raises your risk of heart attacks and strokes. Talk to your doctor about how to quit.
5. Check The Symptoms: See your doctor if you feel anything unusual, like shortness of breath, changes in your heart rhythm, or extreme tiredness. Also, watch for pain in your jaw or back, nausea or vomiting, sweating, or flu-like symptoms.