Are you leaving hair on your pillows? Does your heart skip a beat when you see a cluster of hair in your hair brush? Well, hair fall certainly is something to be worried about and if not taken care at the right time, hair fall can turn you bald.
Here are some very normal things that you do in your day to day life that cause you to lose hair.
1. Combing your wet hair: It is a simple logic when you have freshly washed your head, your hair follicles are wet and soft and combing hair will only cause the hair to come out of those soft hair follicles.
2. Stressing out way too much: Stressing out too much can cause hormonal changes which in turn can make you lose hair.
3. Tying the hair too tight: Tight braids, tight ponytails actually pull the hair out of hair follicle and over the time this can make you start losing hair.
4. Too much of blow-drying: Blow-drying and using flat-ironing hair too often and too much can cause you to make your hair brittle.
5. Switching between shampoos and hair oils: Your scalp takes a while to adjust to the chemicals and components of hair products, if you keep on switching between hair products, the exposure of different chemicals can disturb the pH level of your scalp and cause hair fall.